Rooms are large and luxurious, and very quiet. The service is outstanding, and the food excellent. Breakfasts are extensive and great.
Venice is a crowed (though beautiful and interesting place) - a population of 50,000 and 25 million tourists a year. That is 500 visitors for every resident every year, so you will not find restaurants without tourists and will find a retreat like the San Clemente Palace a very pleasant way to experience Venice. The house car is a boat, of course, and the ride to San Marco short and very pleasant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The St. Regis Venice San Clemente Palace is the most desired address in Venice. Our legendary retreat sits on its own private island in the heart of the Venice lagoon, just 10 minutes away from Piazza San Marco in one of our iconic boats. With world class culinary offerings, resort facilities, and inviting gardens of Linden, Cypress, Elm and nettle trees, The St. Regis Venice San Clemente Palace is a seductive place of unexpected enchantment, a private island escape and the perfect portal for discovering Venice. The St. Regis Venice San Clemente Palace is currently closed as it undergoes a significant renovation. This private Venetian retreat is looking forward to welcoming guests again as of April 1st, 2015 and is accepting reservations for the 2015 season. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Venere, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your The St. Regis Venice San Clemente Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Clemente Palace Hotel And Resort
- San Clemente Palace Hotel Venice