My husband and I stayed at this hotel fo 4 days in September 09 and found it to an excellent and very clean hotel. The location is brilliant, not up near the busy/touristy Rialto bridge area but all within walking distance. It is on the (airport water bus route) - the water bus stops within 10 meters of the hotel (great when you don't know where you are going and are lugging bags!) It is very quiet and pretty. I loved it and will go back there to stay with my Mum who is coming to visit me next year. The breakfast though is the only downside, it was very disappointing - the breads are frankly awful and not a good range available. It is not a cheap hotel so I think they should offer guests a lot better breakfast.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Sant`Angelo Sul Canal Grande Hotel
- Palazzo Sant`Angelo Sul Canal Grande Hotel Venice
- Palazzo Sant Angelo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palazzo Sant’Angelo is a charming boutique hotel created by the careful restoration of a former nobleman’s palace. A little pearl on the beautiful stretch of the Grand Canal, this delightful destination offers guests the use of one of Venice’s most sought-after privileges, a private boat pier. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com and Otel so you can book your Palazzo Sant'Angelo sul Canal Grande reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.