Excellent,well informedand helpful front desk. Gorgeous , very clean room with fantastic view of Grand canal. Location was primo, vaporetto(public transportation) right outside the door. We were upgraded to a 2 room suite,nice sized sitting room plus bedroom. The bathroom was off the sitting room which is a better configuration. Breakfast was better then a standard continental. Absolutely a Top Elegant Small hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Sant`Angelo Sul Canal Grande Hotel
- Palazzo Sant`Angelo Sul Canal Grande Hotel Venice
- Palazzo Sant Angelo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palazzo Sant’Angelo is a charming boutique hotel created by the careful restoration of a former nobleman’s palace. A little pearl on the beautiful stretch of the Grand Canal, this delightful destination offers guests the use of one of Venice’s most sought-after privileges, a private boat pier. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com and Otel so you can book your Palazzo Sant'Angelo sul Canal Grande reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.