There are a lot of hotels to choose from in Venice, but you would be hard pressed to do better than the Palazzo Sant' Angelo. Incredibly friendly and helpful front desk staff, excellent Sestiere San Marcos location on the Grand Canal next to a Vaporetto stop in basically the center of Venice.
Our Junior Grand Canal Suite was spacious with a beautiful bathroom, walk-in closet/depressing area and a nice sized bedroom with glass doors opening onto small balconies overlooking the Grand Canal. The Rialto Bridge is visible in the view to the right. A small buffet breakfast is included each morning. You are within a 30 minute walk from just about anything in Venice. I was a little concerned about the possible noise level on the Grand Canal, but the room was actually pretty quiet. The only downside I saw is the lack of free WiFi, it is available but fairly pricey.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Sant`Angelo Sul Canal Grande Hotel Venice
- Palazzo Sant`Angelo Sul Canal Grande Hotel
- Palazzo Sant Angelo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palazzo Sant’Angelo is a charming boutique hotel created by the careful restoration of a former nobleman’s palace. A little pearl on the beautiful stretch of the Grand Canal, this delightful destination offers guests the use of one of Venice’s most sought-after privileges, a private boat pier. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Splendia, Travelocity, Priceline, Otel, Venere, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Palazzo Sant'Angelo sul Canal Grande reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.