Stayed here for four nights in August. We had a junior suite which was very spacious, although the lighting in the living area could have been better. The air conditioning was very much appreciated particularly in the hot weather!
The furnishings are very traditional and suit the hotel. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The breakfast buffet was a little limited - however that is a minor criticism. The location is great - you can have a drink outside and watch the boats on the canal. It also is right next door to water bus stop. Alternatively, you can walk to most places.
Overall, a very good experience.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Sant`Angelo Sul Canal Grande Hotel Venice
- Palazzo Sant`Angelo Sul Canal Grande Hotel
- Palazzo Sant Angelo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palazzo Sant’Angelo is a charming boutique hotel created by the careful restoration of a former nobleman’s palace. A little pearl on the beautiful stretch of the Grand Canal, this delightful destination offers guests the use of one of Venice’s most sought-after privileges, a private boat pier. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Venere, Hotels.com, Splendia, Travelocity, Priceline, Otel, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Palazzo Sant'Angelo sul Canal Grande reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.