We stayed here as part of our 4 city honeymoon and we loved this hotel. First, the service was very friendly and everyone always said hello. The rooms were beautiful and the bed was very comfortable. Also, this place had the best ac in italy! Which was great on the HOT summer days. There is also a bar that offered a spritz and snacks special everyday in the early evening. The drinks and snacks were great. The bartender was also very nice and searched for an outlet adapter for me because I left mine in my room! Finally the LOCATION was perfect. There is a waterbus stop right outside the hotel. ]You can also walk to the rialto and the academia bridge. (if you can navigate the walkways and bridges) also FYI your gps probably works on tablet and smartphone! It will come in handy!
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Sant`Angelo Sul Canal Grande Hotel
- Palazzo Sant`Angelo Sul Canal Grande Hotel Venice
- Palazzo Sant Angelo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palazzo Sant’Angelo is a charming boutique hotel created by the careful restoration of a former nobleman’s palace. A little pearl on the beautiful stretch of the Grand Canal, this delightful destination offers guests the use of one of Venice’s most sought-after privileges, a private boat pier. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Priceline so you can book your Palazzo Sant'Angelo sul Canal Grande reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.