We arrived after a long day of traveling to a gorgeous room and a complimentary bottle of champagne. The staff is superb - friendly, knowledgeable, and helped us in any way possible.
Our first meal in Venice was room-service pizza (I know I know, but we were exhausted and I smelled) and it was by far the best pizza we had in Italy (and we ate a lot of pizza).
They have a great breakfast room and bar; reasonable priced. And you can't beat the location; it's just down the way from the Rialto Bridge and a short walk to all things Venice.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Sant`Angelo Sul Canal Grande Hotel
- Palazzo Sant`Angelo Sul Canal Grande Hotel Venice
- Palazzo Sant Angelo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palazzo Sant’Angelo is a charming boutique hotel created by the careful restoration of a former nobleman’s palace. A little pearl on the beautiful stretch of the Grand Canal, this delightful destination offers guests the use of one of Venice’s most sought-after privileges, a private boat pier. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Otel, Priceline and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Palazzo Sant'Angelo sul Canal Grande reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.