Sant' Angelo is located adjacent to a vaporetto stop, and can be found hidden in the streets of Venice. It is reasonably priced, with excellent service and lovely rooms. I have stayed at Ca'Segrada in the past. A very expensive and fine hotel. I was just as comfortable and well treated for less than half the price at Sant'Angelo.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Sant`Angelo Sul Canal Grande Hotel
- Palazzo Sant`Angelo Sul Canal Grande Hotel Venice
- Palazzo Sant Angelo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palazzo Sant’Angelo is a charming boutique hotel created by the careful restoration of a former nobleman’s palace. A little pearl on the beautiful stretch of the Grand Canal, this delightful destination offers guests the use of one of Venice’s most sought-after privileges, a private boat pier. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Venere, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Palazzo Sant'Angelo sul Canal Grande reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.