This small boutique hotel is right on the grand canal. As mentioned in earlier reviews it's literally steps away a Vaporetto stop (which also serves as a stop for the Aliluguna transportation to and from Marco Polo Airport). It's close to Saint Marks, The Rialto, and the Academia Bridge, but peacefully tucked away from the crowds. The staff is extremely knowledgeable and friendly. The breakfast service (7 to 10 every morning) includes a hot breakfast with lots of options. The rooms are lovely and comfortable. It also has a quiet bar with a lovely view of the grand canal in which delicious Venetian spritz drinks along with the usual staples are served.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Sant`Angelo Sul Canal Grande Hotel
- Palazzo Sant`Angelo Sul Canal Grande Hotel Venice
- Palazzo Sant Angelo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palazzo Sant’Angelo is a charming boutique hotel created by the careful restoration of a former nobleman’s palace. A little pearl on the beautiful stretch of the Grand Canal, this delightful destination offers guests the use of one of Venice’s most sought-after privileges, a private boat pier. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Stentorian NV, Cheap Tickets, Splendia, Priceline, Otel, Olotels, Venere, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Palazzo Sant'Angelo sul Canal Grande reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.