The Palazzo Sant'Angelo in Venice is perfectly situated right on the Grand Canal, steps from a Vaporetto stop. Rooms are spectacular in typical Venetian style. The staff are friendly, all speak English and offer quality service. A small breakfast room serves a large buffet for guests; the bar is intimate and a great way to end an evening. Off the Canal, down a small street, visitors can walk to most tourist destinations. There are shops and restaurants within a five minute walk of the hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Sant`Angelo Sul Canal Grande Hotel Venice
- Palazzo Sant`Angelo Sul Canal Grande Hotel
- Palazzo Sant Angelo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palazzo Sant’Angelo is a charming boutique hotel created by the careful restoration of a former nobleman’s palace. A little pearl on the beautiful stretch of the Grand Canal, this delightful destination offers guests the use of one of Venice’s most sought-after privileges, a private boat pier. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Venere, Hotels.com, Splendia, Travelocity, Priceline, Otel, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Palazzo Sant'Angelo sul Canal Grande reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.