When you go to Venice, the star classification is not a criterion of real quality.
Palazzo Sant'Angelo is an incredible value. Triple rooms are very large with a high quality linen. All services are excellent and the staff very friendly.
I recommend it: it is directly on the Grand Canal and just 10 minutes from St. Mark's Square: Its location is very convenient with kids!
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Sant`Angelo Sul Canal Grande Hotel
- Palazzo Sant`Angelo Sul Canal Grande Hotel Venice
- Palazzo Sant Angelo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palazzo Sant’Angelo is a charming boutique hotel created by the careful restoration of a former nobleman’s palace. A little pearl on the beautiful stretch of the Grand Canal, this delightful destination offers guests the use of one of Venice’s most sought-after privileges, a private boat pier. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Otel, Priceline and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Palazzo Sant'Angelo sul Canal Grande reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.