Came here a few months ago as a birthday trip, with my girlfriend. Was spending a little more than usual, but from the moment i recieved correspondance I knew it would be worth it. The staff were very friendly from the word go, and had arranged a welcome basket for us. There were no junior suites available (as I had booked only a week out), and was prepared to upgrade, but the hotel gave us the next best room possible. Room was very spacious, and on a side canal, but could still see the grand canal quite easily. Dinner was arranged for us at their sister hostel, including free water taxi there. All in all, our stay was one to remember, and would not hesitate in recommending it to anybody. Thanks again guys!! Will be back for sure!
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Sant`Angelo Sul Canal Grande Hotel Venice
- Palazzo Sant`Angelo Sul Canal Grande Hotel
- Palazzo Sant Angelo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palazzo Sant’Angelo is a charming boutique hotel created by the careful restoration of a former nobleman’s palace. A little pearl on the beautiful stretch of the Grand Canal, this delightful destination offers guests the use of one of Venice’s most sought-after privileges, a private boat pier. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Splendia, Travelocity, Priceline, Otel, Venere, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Palazzo Sant'Angelo sul Canal Grande reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.