“Really yummy gelato!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Gelateria Millefoglie da Tarcisio

Gelateria Millefoglie da Tarcisio
San polo 3033/3034, 30125 Venice, Italy (San Polo)
041.5244667
Neighborhood: San Polo
Virginia
“Really yummy gelato!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

We were so happy to find this gelateria, recommended to us by our Italian rental agent. The gelato was the best we had in Venice ... and we sampled gelato every day from various locations during our 8 days there. The gelato at Millefoglie was creamy, smooth, delicious and the servings generous! I can't wait to go back!

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars

Anderson, Indiana
“OMG! This is worth finding!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2012

We stayed at the nicest B&B "Ca San Rocco" in the San Polo area in Venice...I asked for the best gelato and the recommend was Gelateria Millefoglie da Tarcisio. Valentina and Irene are awesome at recommends and direction so Tarcisio was an easy find and well worth finding! (where Campo San Rocco meets Campo dei Frari right behind the church / San polo 3033/3034). Talk about heavenly creamy dreamy smooth gelato and here is the place to get it....I got nocciola (hazelnut) and some pistachio both of which were none but divine!!! My friend got fragola (strawberry) and limone (lemon) which was as divine as mine!!! The flavor is exactly what it is....not something that all you taste mostly is sugar and a little flavoring!! The ingredients are all fresh...if you want hazelnut....you are going to get the for real hazelnut....guess you can tell which is my favorite!!! but don't think just because nocciola (hazelnut) is my favorite that I didn't have any other kind....remember you are allowed to have more than one per day....you are on vacation!!! Tarcisio also has some yummy pizza...so it makes for a nice lunch....of course I had gelato first, then pizza, then some a more' gelato!!!! OMG!!! I am ready for a more' now!!!!

• Visited May 2011