“In a town with a lot of options, this is a must do!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #17 of 1,198 Restaurants in Venice
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Takeout, Late Night
Description: My GELATO is made daily with fresh high-quality ingredients like milk, fresh fruit, pistachios from Sicily, Piedmont hazelnuts IGP, vanilla bourbon and the best cocoa blends for a fantastic dark chocolate. Every single product is choose and selected to offer the best high-quality GELATO, this is my prerogative and the secret of my success. Enjoy it ;)
“In a town with a lot of options, this is a must do!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

Lemon mint basil gelato. Let that sink in. A crepe coated on the inside with Nutella, rolled into a cone and filled with your favorite flavors. This place was so good we had to stop twice!

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Cheshire
“Down a little back street but peaceful location to enjoy your gelato!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

Managed to find this after seeing it on here, didn't want to leave without having a gelato. We opted for 2 scoops each and it was lovely. Nice that you can sit out by the canal and enjoy a peaceful bit of venice while you enjoy your ice cream.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Scotland
“The best ice cream I've ever had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

... and I've had a loooooot of ice cream.

The Giotto is almost literally to die for. The hazelnut is extraordinary. They do a crepe thing that is indecently tasty. Just great.

Visited May 2013
Rome, Italy
“Nice way to round out a night in Venice.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

We found La Mela Verde on Trip Advisor and promised our little boys we'd stop there after dinner. The service was very friendly, and the gelati my kids ordered were excellent. My children were happy -- this gelateria has outdoor seating along one of the little canals that is in a clean walking area. We'll stop here again the next time we're in Venice.

Visited May 2013
Sydney, Australia
“Delicious Gelato & Good Location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

I had been systematically trying every type of gelato throughout my travels in Italy. I can't even comprehend the quantity of gelato I consumer on my last trip. I happened to be staying at a bed and breakfast immediately next to it, I had a craving for gelato and it was literally at my doorstep. This was undoubtedly one of the best gelato places I have been to in my life. The gelato was absolutely delicious and well priced. I had a look on tripadvisor to see how this place fared in comparison to others in Venice, I was not surprised in the least to discover it was the top ranked in the city. I could not advise the gelato here more highly if I tried.

• Visited March 2013