“Venice with love and friendship” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 125 Activities in Venice
Type: Walking tours, Sightseeing Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Life is a journey, travelling is living twice.” – Omar Khayyam – (Persian poet of XII century)I am a tour leader. I visited many countries… not to find myself, tot o learn how to live. And from you, and all of those I met during my journeys I learned something.This is the reason why I love my job. For me it represents an opportunity to meet men and women from different places and with different cultures.
Ra'anana, Israel
“Venice with love and friendship”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

A special woman indeed that have a special-passion for her city and the great talent to show you the city in a way you will not forget, as Jew her special tour to the ghetto was important done wonderfully. We recommend to everyone to take this tour

Visited November 2013

• Thai first
Brisbane
“An absolutely unforgettable experience.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013 via mobile

I recently spent 3 days in Venice before a cruise and booked a half day tour with Nadia. Unfortunately Nadia was unable to conduct the tour due to illness in her family. However Nadia's colleague Velma was there to greet me at the appointed time. What an amazingly articulate and thoroughly entertaining person Velma was. Her knowledge of architecture, art history,art and history was second to none. The half day tour was like a PHD in all these subjects combined. The pace of the tour was relaxing and calm and despite the usual tourist spots being overcrowded the paths we meandered up down and through were deserted and peaceful. This truly was the Venice I had not seen before. Velma was obliging and thoughtful and even altered the tour when she discovered I worked in a library and took me to the University. Venice was intended as a stopover before my cruise but ended up being the highlight. I will go back to Venice and will certainly book another tour with Friend in Venice. I have already recommended it to all the people on the cruise and my work colleagues back home in Australia. Thank you Velma,you were wonderful and the tour was exceptionally memorable.
Warm regards
Jo

Visited September 2013
Towcester, United Kingdom
“Very well looked after!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

We spent 2 days with Vilma. The first was a two hour walking orientation around Venice, and the second, a trip to Murano and Burano. Vilma was warm friendly and anticipatated our needs ( a family of 4 with two girls aged 8 and 14). She took us into a Venice which was tranquil and calm and serene, where children played in uncluttered open squares and, into places we would never have gone into ( the music school of Venice, a real hidden treasure with a great art exhibition when we visited, a bar where drinks were incredibly reasonable at 6 euros for 5 drinks standing at the bar!!, two restaurants where we had the most delicious fish) and told us so much about Venice in a way which made it interesting for our daughters. She introduced us to her favourite ice cream and chocolate shops, and has really helped give us a taste of the potential Venice had to offer its visitor and we cannot wait to return. Vilma, thank you so so much.
We felt like we really saw into the beating heart of Venice

Visited November 2013
Geelong, Australia
3 attraction reviews
“A great tour with Nadia”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

We had a delightful afternoon with Nadia, opting for the "Venice for Pleasure" tour. She is a very warm, outgoing individual who really does treat you like a friend rather than a customer. At the same time she had great knowledge of Venice and was able to give us a good understanding of the history of the city and answer all of our questions. (I also got the impression she knows everyone in Venice!) We were taken to a number of interesting places we would never have got to ourselves and places I doubt (m)any other tours cover. I’m also sure every tour is different, as Nadia openly assesses what it is you’re particularly interested in and looks to accommodate those wishes. (And we loved the little surprises along the way, Nadia!) Highly recommended, regardless of which tour you take!

Visited October 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Try Nadia first. Excellent personal guide”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

Nadia was indeed more like a good friend than a guide. But a friend with a deep knowledge and love for her city. My wife and 13 year old daughter had a wonderful adventure on our three hour tour with her. Go for the mix of land and private boat. It's not the cheapest three hours at €270 but it includes the boat and if there are more than three of you I think the price is the same. However it's cheap for the experience of a lifetime. We felt like Royalty and we went to places that Royalty have stayed at. Simply the best. She is busy. Book early. You will not regret it.

Visited October 2013