“Great Place and Lovely Staff” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Adriatico

Save Saved
You added Hotel Adriatico to your Saves list
Hotel Adriatico
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Cannaregio 224 | Lista di Spagna, 30121 Venice, Italy (Cannaregio)   |
Ranked #163 of 382 hotels in Venice
Sao Paulo
“Great Place and Lovely Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2008

I just stayed at this nice hotel for 1 day. Actually for a few hours. Once I was in Venice for only a running-fast day, all I needed was a roof over my head and a good bed to lay down.
Location is really a good deal. Just 5 minutes from Termini Station
Staff were superb! They gave me a map and explained me all they could for what would be the most interesting sightseeings and walking tours for just a day. Also they gave me hints to choose good restaurants at a reasonable price.
But what was really awesome: I had to checkout too early in the morning (about 5am). Usually breakfast is taken place from 8am to 10am. For my great surprise, they opened the breakfast room for me at 5 am so that I could take something!
Summing up all of these experiences, I recommend this hotel to everyone who has planned to go to Venice.

• Liked — Staff ; Location
  • Disliked — Bathroom / Toilet (a little tight)
  • Stayed October 2008, traveled as a couple

375 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Neuchatel, Switzerland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2008

Awsome hotel, near the train station, easy to find!
Very kind staff (they can speak french or at least understand it!)
Lovely hotelI I really recommand it. It re-opened in April '08 so it is very neat and new. Air conditionning and TV. Very nice bathroom. Very calm area. Perfect hotel at a good price.

• 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Greece
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2008

We stayed in this hotel for one saturday night in July. Although it was a bit pricy (120euro due to the fact that it was saturday), it is very well looked after, very clean and in general a great value for its money in Venice. Most hotels offer much much less and a not clean and nice and the difference is only say 30euros so this hotel is worth it.
I would for sure recommend it for a romantic weekend.
As a very frequent business traveller (2 international trips a month) I visit many 5* hotels and usually pay 300+ a night. This room was small but offered everything one could want even in higher category hotels. (Remember in Southern Europe the hotel rooms and bathrooms are generally smaller than in the US)
Anyway, when one goes to venice one does not spend the day (or night) in the room but is outside enjoying the city.
I recommend it 100%.

CV.
Greece

• Liked — great value for money, very clean and nice
  • Disliked — steep steps
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
johnson city tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2008

Arriving in Venice we found that our hotel had overbooked and had no room available for our first night there. The hotel was
called the Albergo Adriatico and we went there. It has just been redecorated/refurbished and our room was lovely. There is a small breakfast area in the lobby which was nicely furnished. Breakfast was good and ample. Two sisters run the hotel - and they are very pleasant - advising us on restaurants, etc. The hotel was close to a stop for the boats and a short walk from the railway station.
We had no trouble taking our own luggage to the station.
Also - it was less expensive than the original hotel we had booked and much much nicer. Easy to take the boat down to the main part of Venice - picturesque ride as well. You will enjoy your stay here - nice shops nearby and great ice cream sold in booths on the street.

Carol Transou from Johnson City, Tn

• Liked — clean, attractive room - pleasant owner - nice breakfast
  • Disliked — nothing was wrong. I liked everything
  • Stayed May 2008, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Zagreb, Croatia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2008

Although my friend and I stayed only for one night, we were unbelievably pleasantly surprised with everything about the hotel. The location is great, the room clean, new and the staff very friendly. And the price was more than affordable. It always seems like a matter of luck with hotels in Venice, but I would definitely recommend this one!

• Stayed June 2008, traveled with friends
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Croatia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2008

I've spent an amazing weekend with my friend in Venice form June 6-8 2008. We came tired form the train around 8am and nice lady at the reception offered us to go in our room right away and rest, since we traveled all night. That was so nice of her and really made our Saturday in Venice more relaxing.
The hotel was great. We had a room with 2 beds. Everything was very clean and newly furnished.
Anyway this hotel deserves 3 stars, at least...
We are coming again, for shore.

• 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
East TN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2008

Due to a mix-up at our original hotel, we were referred to Hotel Adriatico. We were warmly greeted in a clean, pleasant facility. The accomodations were very comfortable and breakfast was one of the best we had on our trip. Rates were reasonable and proprietors went out of their way to see that we were satisfied.

• Stayed May 2008
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Been to Hotel Adriatico? Share your experiences!