We stayed in the Hotel Flora for 1 night (Sept 17). We thought it was very nice.
- pretty hotel
- great location - 5 min walk to St. Marks
- delicious breakfast - croissants, cheese, fruit, yogurt, etc
- pretty garden for breakfast, and pretty lobby, breakfast room, etc
- friendly staff
- free internet PC in breakfast room
- nice toiletries in washroom
- room was nice but nothing exciting and a bit small for the price; hairdryer didn't work
- very expensive (230 euros a night)
We thought it was a lovely hotel (as you can see by the photos I posted).. we would consider staying here again, but due to the cost and the fact the room was just average, we would probably look around at other hotels too for a better value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Flora, an intimate and charming hotel with a delightful garden.The Hotel is situated in the heart of Venice, behind Saint Mark's Square, on Calle XXII Marzo, one of the city's most elegant streets, between Campo Santa Maria del Giglio and Campo San Moisè.Hotel Flora's 40 rooms, intimate and light-filled, have been furnished with care by the Romanelli family, each in a different style. Period furniture from the end of the 17th century, or in 16th-century Venetian style create a discreet elegance, enriched by damask tapestries and golden cornices.The Hotel Flora’s history is enriched with this new fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Despegar.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Flora reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flora Hotel Venice
- Hotel Flora Venice