We had a great experience at Algergo San Samuele.
It's located a few steps from the vaporetto ride from the train station (a bit further if you are arriving late). It's less than 10 min walk from Piazza Di San Marco, where all the action is.
Staff is really nice and friendly.
I definetly recommend it!
- Also Known As:
- Albergo San Samuele Hotel Venice
- Albergo San Samuele Hotel
- San Samuele Venice
- San Samuele Hotel Venice
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Albergo San Samuele is located in the heart of Venice, near the Rialto bridge and the Accademia and very close to the Palazzo Grassi. It is just five minutes walking from St. Mark's Square, in a quiet central position. Hotel San Samuele provides a friendly atmosphere with pleasant simple clean budget rooms many of which are sunny, with fans in summer. The rooms are quiet and overlook a typical street or an inside small court. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Hotels.com, Priceline, Budget Places, HostelBookers, HostelWorld and Agoda so you can book your Albergo San Samuele reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.