“Fabulous experience” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Heliair Venice

Heliair Venice
Aeroporto Nicelli | Via Renato Morandi, 9, 30126 Venice, Italy (San Marco)
041 5260215
Kenilworth, United Kingdom
153 attraction reviews
“Fabulous experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

It cost about £50 each to take the helicopter trip. We were taken by a private speedboat over to the airport on The Lido and back, which was fun in itself. There was a short safety briefing before take-off. The journey in the air was about 6 minutes, but fantastic to see Venice and The Lido from the air. The pilot pointed out various areas of interest, and the views were spectacular! I took some great pics and videos and it certainly makes for a great memory.

Visited April 2012

Loughborough, United Kingdom
“Great experience, well worth the euros!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

Initially, I didn't think anything would come about from my inquiry as it took a few days to get an email but then I received an email from Matthias and it was all systems go! This was a surprise for my partner.... as we were staying on the Lido, we were picked up and dropped off at our hotel for no extra charge and both the person who picked us up and the pilot were nice and friendly and explained the safety features and how we needed to get in and out of the helicopter.... although the short tour was only 6 mins in the air, it was a magical experience! We were so lucky as it was great weather so we got some great views and pictures and my partner loved it so it was worth the money!

Visited December 2012
“Wonderful birthday experience ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012 via mobile

I was taken on Heliair Venice for my birthday by my fiancée, for 49 Euros each. Although brief, we encountered a truly amazing experience! The view was outstanding as the we hovered above Venice, the pilot pointing out some magical buildings below!
You will be taken to the hellipad by private water taxi - a classic speedboat- which as an added bonus gives you chance to take some wonderful photos of Venice !

3 attraction reviews
“Awe Inspiring!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012 via mobile

For 49e each me and my Fiancé took a swift but breathtaking tour of Venice and the surrounding islands! The views were splendid and the boat ride there and back from St Marks in a speedboat was worth 50 euros by itself! This trip is totally good value and the guys involved are good. The pilot even gave us a great commentary in English, which was an unexpected bonus! If you are in Venice do this!!!

Ireland
11 attraction reviews
“A must!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

We booked this on the spur of the moment and it was the best part of our trip to venice! For €50 each we were transported to the airport via water taxi (along with others) and enjoyed a 7 minute flight over venice. The staff were friendly and helpful and were obviously concerned with safety. The helicopter pilot was friendly and pointed out lots of points of interest. If you are going to Venice i would highly recommend this trip it’s a bargain for what you get.

Visited August 2012