“Amazing Staff” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Berkeley, California
“Amazing Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

Imagina is perfect, and the staff is exceptional. This place really is a hidden gem, a cute cafe on a quite street, similar to neighborhood cafes I frequent when I am at home. This is a nice escape from the usual tourist filled restaurants of Venice. But my review is mainly for the amazing staff. My sister and I were stranded at midnight (we had a terrible B&B experience, but that is an entirely different review). We came to Imagina asking for help and the staff went out of their way to help us and made sure we were okay. I will never forget their generosity and kindness. Because of this experience, I will be sure to treat tourist in a whole new way when I encounter them in my own city.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Alton
“Welcoming, friendly & relaxed. Excellent food. Great value - great little place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

The staff were very friendly and helpful. They made lovely fresh salads with our choice of ingredients. Excellent prices all round. We were made to feel very welcome. A lovely place to sit and watch the world walk by! I now recommend this little bar to everyone I know who is going to Venice! Just wish we'd found it sooner.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Imagina Cafe Bar - A Gem!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

A fantastic Gem close to the water ways of Venice.
Sat outside on the 1st of March in beautiful sunshine.
Ordered 3 beers and a americano coffee at the bar (lovely attentive staff)
Swiftly served at our table along with four chocolate covered short biscuits....
Link...http://www.imaginacafe.it/
Prices inline with the rest of the back of Venice €4-5 per pint €4 coffee
Fantastic place would return again.
Thank you the Staff of Imagina!!

Sydney
“Great little local bar, relaxed atmosphere with super service.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

Drinks were excellent value for money; and the service was brilliant. Domenico and Isabella made us feel as welcomed as the locals who normally patronise the bar. We went there several evenings in a row and were never disappointed.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Coralville, Iowa
“Quiet, relaxing, off the beaten path!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I had a wonderful, sort of long, walk through Venice whilst finding this place. The walk was stunning, showing us parts of Venice we otherwise wouldn't have seen. The restaurant is in an area that seems to be where more locals are out and about. They played jazz music and we ate simple food on comfy leather/pleather lounge chairs. The food was nothing AMAZING but it was good and we really enjoyed our selves. Best yet the prices were very reasonable.