“No hidden charges” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
“No hidden charges”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013 via mobile

Me and my partner stumbled upon this place whilst roaming around, and decided to give it a try. We were greeted by a waiter who didn't not speak English at all, but quickly found another one of his colleagues who did. I decided on just the carbonara pasta, whilst my partner opted for the 16euro special with tortellini beef ragu and roasted chicken. My carbonara was above average, whilst my partner seemed to have stumbled upon a winner, with her tortellini being exceptional. Her roasted chicken however was extremely average. The food took a while to come out, about 10 minutes, but we really didn't mind the wait. Overall we were happy with the food and wouldn't mind coming back for seconds.

“Breath of fresh air”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013 via mobile

We stumbled across this place as we sought refuge from freezing lagoon breeze. In a city chock full of overpriced and pretentious eateries, fantasia is breath of fresh air. Good, fairly priced food served in a relaxed environment by friendly staff. The fact it Is also a social enterprise helping disadvantaged individuals is a great bonus.

The review which slates the service should perhaps have read the menu more thoroughly before making such criticisms.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Cambridge, Canada
“A fun time was had!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

My wife and I enjoyed dinner here.
The restaurant's inside table's were almost entirely reserved which seemed to tell me that folks liked the place. We ate outside and the atmosphere was excellent!!
Service got a little bogged down but we were in no hurry. Very friendly staff!!
I watched the Juventus football match through the front window on their large screen TV.
The food was great, the house wine very nice cabernet sauvignon blend from a local winery.
I would return here again. My kind of place!!

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Venice, Italy
“Dont bother”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

Terrible service and the food was not great. We had to wait 13 min before we received our wine and water. We ordered a seafood spagetti, small mix of things. Of the 7 tiny clams only 3 were open on the plate. We showed the waiter and he told us that its normal they are closed and we have to open the clams with a knife. Stay away, its over rated.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Tastefull”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012 via mobile

Very good taste.... Little slow service when full tables! Nice red caraf young red wine.... Exellent see food plate.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere