This hotel is fantastic. Very friendly staff who speak very good English and are more than happy to help. Really handy location, as it is a very short walk from the train station. Don't need to negotiate your bags over stairs/bridges. It is about a 35 minute walk into the square but it is a great walk full of things to see. (Can get water taxis though if you are not a walker)
Room was very quaint, just like the photos on this site show. The air conditioning worked well and the room was a decent size and very clean.
Breakfast was a nice continental with excellent coffee.
- Also Known As:
- La Locanda Di Orsaria Hotel
- La Locanda Di Orsaria Hotel Venice
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cozy and complete with all modern comforts, the A La Locanda di Orsaria is proud to welcome you to the enchanting city of Venice, offering a friendly and comfortable environment just two minutes from the Santa Lucia train station and five from the Piazzale Roma car terminal.Stay at our comfortable 3-star hotel where you can enjoy famous down-home hospitality that will transform your Venice get-away into a wonderful and unforgettable vacation.Two minutes from the train station and Lista di Spagna, main street between Rialto and St. Mark's Square, the inviting rooms at the A La Locanda di Orsaria - all non-smoking - bask in silence of a quiet and secluded calle, ideal for guests seeking peace and quiet after an exciting day in Venice. All the rooms are elegantly furnished and complete with all the modern comforts. Superior category rooms are stylishly decorated with eighteenth century Venetian style furniture and wallpaper. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookingCom, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Otel and Venere so you can book your A La Locanda di Orsaria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.