Great location- not too far from all of the main sights but not in a loud and busy area. Right opposite the boat stop that takes you to and from the airport.
Friendly helpful staff- we arrived at 9pm 8 of us including children and the staff recommended a great pizza place and phoned ahead for us. They were always friendly.
Beautiful rooms- we had 3 rooms (one inc. a family room) all were beautifully decorated true Italian style! The family room was on the ground floor looking onto a square and the other 2 had a view of the rooftops of Venice with fantastic shutters! The first night was extremely hot but I think that was due to it being quite humid outside x
Breakfast- this was basic but had something for everyone. I never went hungry! Sometimes I think hotels can over face you and we get spoilt with too much selection- resulting in us eating for the sake of it!!!!! The breakfast staff were always friendly and there straight away to take the tea/ coffee order which was always served lovely and hot x
We would definitely stay here again and highly recommend to others x
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Venice, in a location that is extremely quiet but close to all the principal attractions of the city, the Hotel Bisanzio occupies an ancient 16th-century palazzo that was once the home and “workshop” of Alessandro Vittoria, one of the most important Venetian sculptors of the 16th century and a student of the great Jacopo Sansovino. A recent, careful restoration has allowed the Hotel Bisanzio to preserve the fascination of an ancient Venetian palazzo that is, today, equipped with every modern amenity, to ensure a relaxing stay in a structure equipped with elevator, air-conditioning, LCD TV and Wi-Fi Internet access. Ease of access is not secondary when talking about Venice, where people almost always get around on foot. The Hotel Bisanzio is perfectly located, just 150 meters from the city's main public transportation stop (San Marco - Zaccaria), where all the lines for the other areas of the city and the adjacent islands arrive and depart. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Bisanzio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Bisanzio Hotel Venice
- Best Western Hotel Bisanzio
- Best Western Venice
- Venice Best Western