We stayed at Hotal Gabriello as part of a Grand Circle tour. We enjoyed our stay as the location was very good, the hotel was clean and the personnel truly tried hard to make things as pleasant as possible for all their visitors. The ferry stops were right near the front door and St Marks square was 10 to 15 minutes (four bridges) away.
Because we stayed in the beginning of the tourist season we believe the hotel was still ramping up with their facilities ready. So we had some fun experiences. We learned that the elevator had a mind of its own so you had to constantly push the button to get the elevator to stop at your floor. We never figured out how to turn the lights on to full intensity in our room. So we had a few early evenings. And then there was the evening when the fire alarm went off for no good reason and we learned not to look for coffee before the breakfast time formally opened. The included breakfast was very good with lots of variety.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star Hotel Gabrielli, a Venetian Palazzo from the 14th century is family owned in the 5th generation. Only a few minutes walk from Saint Mark’s square, the Doge’s Palace, the Basilica of St. Mark and the Arsenale offers a fantastic location on the waterfront and excellent views on the laguna. Inhouse restaurant with venetian cuisine and Bar. Don't miss the roof terrace and the regarden to relax from a busy day. Private boat pier. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Venere, Priceline, Hotels.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Gabrielli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gabrielli Sandwirth Hotel
- Gabrielli Sandwirth Venice
- Hotel Gabrielli Sandwirth