Location, location, and a bit of above average lodging makes this place a nice stop. The majority of the rooms are small but not cramped, the bathrooms are clean and the front desk staffers are very business like which is refreshing in Venice. It is tough to get lost from this location in that it is found on the main "water" drag in the city. Once you hit the big water take a left and you'll reach the Gabrielli. Be sure to check out the observation deck on the roof.
- Also Known As:
- Gabrielli Sandwirth Hotel
- Gabrielli Sandwirth Venice
- Hotel Gabrielli Sandwirth
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star Hotel Gabrielli, a Venetian Palazzo from the 14th century is family owned in the 5th generation. Only a few minutes walk from Saint Mark’s square, the Doge’s Palace, the Basilica of St. Mark and the Arsenale offers a fantastic location on the waterfront and excellent views on the laguna. Inhouse restaurant with venetian cuisine and Bar. Don't miss the roof terrace and the regarden to relax from a busy day. Private boat pier. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Otel and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Gabrielli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.