Stayed at the hotel in May, 2013, with my mother, my husband and my child (8). We took two rooms and the hotel put us right next to each other. Rooms were quite large (superior rooms) by European standards and immaculately clean. Great lighting and nice marble baths too. The hotel is quite modern in style and appears to be mostly filled with Americans, Brits, and Germans. Staff us charming and made excellent recommendations for dinner. Location is ideal, just 3 min from St. mark's square but down a quiet alley/canal. I'd return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inside, its pleasant, cozy areas and rooms unwind, conveying an elegant atmosphere. It features a restaurant, cafe, panoramic rooftop terrace, library, music room and a charming internal private piazza where one can enjoy the warmth of its fireplace in the winter. The 165 bedrooms, ranging from superior to suites, offer all the modern comforts requested for an unforgettable stay in Venice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Jetsetter, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Despegar.com, Agoda, EasyToBook, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Starhotels Splendid Venice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Starhotels Splendid Venice Hotel Venice
- Starhotels Splendid Hotel Venice
- Venice Starhotels Splendid Hotel
- Starhotel Splendid Venice