We loved the location on the Grand Canal. It was easy to transport from the train station and
to the airport and easy to walk to Piazza San Marco, shopping and restaurants. The hotel
was full of beautiful marble, very clean and had an excellent staff. The deal they had for a family helped with 2 adult children and the cost of 3 rooms. The conciege staff was very helpful during
our stay and I Thank you, Marco for mailing me my car key which I left in my room!!
We also had rooms on the side of the hotel that gave us views of the canal and were very
quiet for sleeping. We had no problem with WIFI. Loved Venice and loved this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Superbly positioned on the Grand Canal with sweeping views of the city's most iconic landmarks, The Westin Europa and Regina places guests right in the heart of the city's artistic and theatre districts, in a discreet setting just off the fashionable Calle XXII Marzo and steps from Piazza San Marco. Our unmatched selection of rooftop terrace suites, Grand Canal rooms, restyled accommodations, and Grand Canal-side venues with nutrition-rich proposals are settings of relaxed indulgence where guests can be at their best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Starwood EMEA, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Hotel Europa & Regina, Venice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Hotel Europa And Regina, Venice
- Westin Venice
- Westin Hotel Europa Regina Venice
- Venice Westin