My husband and I stayed here on our honeymoon. It was a great experience. I loved the look and feel of the rooms and it was nice that we were able to see part of the Grand Canal from our room. We had a balcony to stop onto which was nice! We did not eat there, but the bar and dining are looked welcoming. We were offered umbrellas on the one rainy night that we stayed. We did have a fuse blow in our room, but the hotel staff fixed it right away. This hotel is right in the center of anywhere you would want to be. Just a short walk to St. Mark's Square, relatively easy to find. We enjoyed our stay very much!
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Hotel Europa And Regina, Venice
- Westin Venice
- Westin Hotel Europa Regina Venice
- Venice Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A picturesque escape on the Grand Canal, The Westin Europa & Regina, Venice faces the beautiful Santa Maria della Salute church. Explore the city from our canal-side location: the famous monuments of Piazza San Marco, shopping, and the incomparable poetry of Venice are steps away. Guestrooms and suites, many renovated and some with large terraces, offer city or water views and contemporary conveniences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Venere, Starwood EMEA, Expedia, Amex, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Otel, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your The Westin Hotel Europa & Regina, Venice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.