My stay at the Westin Europa regina has been a very pleasent one. I visited the hotel last summer for the redentore festival. we arrived by watertaxi, which gave us the possibility to see Venice how it is meant to be visited. because in the summer the vaporetto is very crowded and more expensive than in ainter time it is worth the extra money, although when coming form the train station with 4 persons, the watertaxi is not that more expensive than the vaporetto.
the hotel has it's own dock which allows the guest to pass the long corridor towards the reception. the receptionists are very professional and know how to do do a quick but pleasent check-in. The roo,s are very different but all the furniture is of a good quality. the beds are divine. we had also a rollaway bed and even that one was very comfortable.
The redentore is a great event that gives you a great fealing of luxure and class.
Venice is a great city to explore and the hotel is the place from where it should be explored.
I'd love to visit the hotel again this spring.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A picturesque escape on the Grand Canal, The Westin Europa & Regina, Venice faces the beautiful Santa Maria della Salute church. Explore the city from our canal-side location: the famous monuments of Piazza San Marco, shopping, and the incomparable poetry of Venice are steps away. Guestrooms and suites, many renovated and some with large terraces, offer city or water views and contemporary conveniences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Starwood EMEA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Hotel Europa & Regina, Venice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Hotel Europa And Regina, Venice
- Westin Venice
- Westin Hotel Europa Regina Venice
- Venice Westin