We went to Venice for Christmas vacation last year and fell in love w Westin Europa. The hotel is in the prime location. Walking distance to fabulous restaurants, shops and the service is top notch. The rooms and bathrooms are large and spotless. The water taxi dropped us off at the entrance of the hotel.
We certainly will stay here again if we return to Venice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Superbly positioned on the Grand Canal with sweeping views of the city's most iconic landmarks, The Westin Europa and Regina places guests right in the heart of the city's artistic and theatre districts, in a discreet setting just off the fashionable Calle XXII Marzo and steps from Piazza San Marco. Our unmatched selection of rooftop terrace suites, Grand Canal rooms, restyled accommodations, and Grand Canal-side venues with nutrition-rich proposals are settings of relaxed indulgence where guests can be at their best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Starwood EMEA, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Hotel Europa & Regina, Venice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Hotel Europa And Regina, Venice
- Westin Venice
- Westin Hotel Europa Regina Venice
- Venice Westin