We went to Venice for Christmas vacation last year and fell in love w Westin Europa. The hotel is in the prime location. Walking distance to fabulous restaurants, shops and the service is top notch. The rooms and bathrooms are large and spotless. The water taxi dropped us off at the entrance of the hotel.
We certainly will stay here again if we return to Venice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A picturesque escape on the Grand Canal, The Westin Europa & Regina, Venice faces the beautiful Santa Maria della Salute church. Explore the city from our canal-side location: the famous monuments of Piazza San Marco, shopping, and the incomparable poetry of Venice are steps away. Guestrooms and suites, many renovated and some with large terraces, offer city or water views and contemporary conveniences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Starwood EMEA, Venere, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Hotel Europa & Regina, Venice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Hotel Europa And Regina, Venice
- Westin Venice
- Westin Hotel Europa Regina Venice
- Venice Westin