We stayed at this hotel in August this year, the arrival by speed boat was divine, perfect location. I have been thinking if I should review or not. Hotel is okay but a little lacking in charm, rooms need updating and feel overused. I love antiques but this did not live up to my expectations which were high. My issue with this Hotel is the staff, curt and not helpful and in some cases rude. Feel they are tired of tourists, well get another job as this Hotel is quite expensive, Maybe staff training on guest relations might help. Dinner at restaurant on canal was good and well served. Hotel very hard to find, Did not have grand canal room as booked out when we first tried 4 months ago. felt like a sausage factory. On my next visit would research something more charming, I left Venice disappointed and don't want this experience to cloud returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Superbly positioned on the Grand Canal with sweeping views of the city's most iconic landmarks, The Westin Europa and Regina places guests right in the heart of the city's artistic and theatre districts, in a discreet setting just off the fashionable Calle XXII Marzo and steps from Piazza San Marco. Our unmatched selection of rooftop terrace suites, Grand Canal rooms, restyled accommodations, and Grand Canal-side venues with nutrition-rich proposals are settings of relaxed indulgence where guests can be at their best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Starwood EMEA, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Hotel Europa & Regina, Venice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Hotel Europa And Regina, Venice
- Westin Venice
- Westin Hotel Europa Regina Venice
- Venice Westin