Our 5 night stay was a pleasure from beginning to end. Located directly on the Grand Canal, we realized as we were arriving by water taxi that the Europa & Regina is truly a special place. The public areas are beautiful, with an excellent view of the Grand Canal and Santa Maria della Salute from the terrace of the Bar Tiepolo. While our standard room had no special view, the room and bath were spacious, newly renovated and elegantly appointed. Service was friendly and professional. Located close to San Marco, yet the hotel is on a quiet street, removed from the bustle. The complimentary shuttle to the Lido is a nice touch.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Hotel Europa And Regina, Venice
- Westin Venice
- Westin Hotel Europa Regina Venice
- Venice Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A picturesque escape on the Grand Canal, The Westin Europa & Regina, Venice faces the beautiful Santa Maria della Salute church. Explore the city from our canal-side location: the famous monuments of Piazza San Marco, shopping, and the incomparable poetry of Venice are steps away. Guestrooms and suites, many renovated and some with large terraces, offer city or water views and contemporary conveniences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood EMEA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Amex, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Splendia, Expedia, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Hotel Europa & Regina, Venice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.