“Good service and prices” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #23 of 1,173 restaurants in Venice
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romance, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
“Good service and prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013 via mobile

Just ate their with my girlfriend. They spoke good English and described to me what the Venetian sauce is after I wanted the ravioli. I got the gnocchi as my prima instead as I don't like salty sardine sauce.

91% Recommend
Prague, Czech Republic
“Casual contemporary dining”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

Another good pick from Trip Advisor, and a nice contrast to the other places we visited.

The restaurant has a very contemporary feel in both its menu and decor. The choice and quality of food was excellent. The portions are small but perfectly formed: we'd recommend having something light for lunch and visiting in the evening so you can try several dishes.

Tip: make sure you reserve in advance. We ate early on Saturday evening and it was already fairly busy. By the time we left (about 8pm) it was packed, with several parties waiting for tables.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Grenoble, France
“Excellent food and wine. A nice change from the usual tourist traps”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

We stumbled upon this place by accident (there is no name on the outside of the building). It has a simple, chic decor and was crowded at lunchtime with locals (always a good sign). We waited for 15 minutes for a table and it was definitely worth it! The food was delicious. We had the fish of the day - swordfish and sea bass - and roasted rabbit. The Pinot Grigio was splendid and even the sparkling mineral water was good (I'm personally not a fan of mineral water, but I really enjoyed this one). Service was fairly speedy, but not rushed and the ambiance was very lively. All in all, a great experience and definitely a must for anyone wanting to branch out of the regular tourist places.

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom
“Value in Venice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

Walked to this restaurant from Lista de Spagna. It took about fifteen minutes at a stroll and was easy to find. We ate the mussels and prawns for our starter, then the seafood carbonara and sword fish. All courses were very good - tasty and fresh. The service was excellent. When we shared a course it was either delivered on separate plates (carbonara) or we were given two plates so we could share it between us. The wine was very reasonably priced.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
London, England, United Kingdom
“Great food, fairly reasonable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

The food was AMAZING..... The service was a bit slow just bc there were 2 servers for the whole restaurant. I ordered off the daily menu which was ricotta ravioli with pumpkin purée and lamb. Drool! I will say I could have had a larger portion, but then again for the quality of the food I think it was reasonably priced.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere