Ca dei fuseri is great place in heart of venice. It is easy to get. To from the airport and is about 5 - 10 minutes walk from St Marks square (Santa Marco)
There is 2 flight if stairs to climb to reach up to Ca Dei fuseri. Rooms are good size, very clean. We had twin room with ensuite bathroom. Bathroom again is very big and clean. Plenty of hot water. The rooms have air conditioning in summer months. We didn't require it when we went in October.
You can get to venice from airports by 2 ways:
1. Take Alilaguna boat transfer which takes you to San Marco and you can walk from there.
2. Take ATCV shuttle (6 euros) from airport to P.le Roma and then a vaperetto (7euros) to Rialto and walk from there.
If you are staying for few days you can get vaperetto 72 hour pass for 35 euros and see all of venice and have multiple boat rides.
The B&B is in great location. 5-10 mins walk from Rialto and San Marco. You can walk around see the cafés etc. breakfast is decent with tea, coffee, croissant, yoghurt, crackers.
All in all good place to stay and would recommend it.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and HostelWorld so you can book your Ca dei Fuseri B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ca Dei Fuseri Hotel Venice
- Ca Dei Fuseri Bed And Breakfast