“Would recommend and stay again” 4 of 5 stars

Ca dei Fuseri B&B
S. Marco 4344, 30124 Venice, Italy (San Marco)   |
Ranked #107 of 420 Venice B&B and Inns
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Would recommend and stay again”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

My partner and I stayed for two nights and were both very pleased. It was clean, comfortable and is centrally located. There are not many rooms, but ours had the private terrace which was wonderful. We were served breakfast on the terrace - it is a basic breakfast but I would not let this put me off staying there again. Be warned there are a few flights of stairs and no lift so probably not the best for persons with mobility problems.

Room Tip: Ask for the room with a private terrace
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

53 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012 via mobile

great location close to the tourist attractions. the host was helpful and left us a key to get in as our arrival time was a hour off and it was the day of the euro final so I understood why he was busy haha

only downside we had breakfast served on the balcony. but it was nothing too flash. pretty crappy...

the host helped my with my luggage on departure as there were a few flights of stairs. the place was clean and cosy and romantic. great for Venice!

• Stayed July 2012
Kolkata
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2012

This B&B is very comfortable - we had the room attached to the private terrace which gives a nice view of the venice "skyline". The directions to the B&B was given by the owner Paolo and it helped us to find it without any hassle. The room in terrace is actually an extended part of attic having slant ceiling with private bathroom just outside the bedroom. The room and bathroom is squeaky clean and the cleanup happened everyday. Overall nice experience for us.
Advice for others: this b&b is up on the 3rd floor - so if you have heavy luggage as we did, its going to be pretty tough going up to the floors. Breakfast is also simple with croissont / tea/ juice / youghurt.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2012

My first B&B and I am now spoiled. Loved the comfort and soo clean!! We had our own bathroom ensuite. The host were very nice. There are 3 flights of stairs to climb so it may be difficult if you have huge suitcases. The walls aren't soundproof, so bring earplugs if you're a light sleeper. The location is wonderful and the morning breakfast helped place a nice welcomed touch.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
Canberra, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2012

Great location and atmosphere. Friendly staff who allowed to check in at 3am at late notice(at a cost) which was great as our rural timetable was out.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2011

Be prepared for stairs, as previous reviews state. Only affected me upon first arrival and last departure (with my luggage), and those times when I forgot something and had to go back up to my room. Plan well and it isn't really an issue.

Stayed there as a solo budget traveler in June 2010 (late review!), and found the rate, location and amenities, including air conditioning and mini fridge, very convenient. Very close to San Marco Square, Rialto Bridge and La Scala. My single room was very clean, had sufficient space and storage. Breakfast was delivered each morning.

No problems communicating with the owner prior to my stay or with staff during my stay, even despite arriving later than I planned and not being able to call.

I definitely recommend this place!

• Stayed December 2010, traveled solo
melbourne
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2011

Just a warning that the b&b is at the top of a no elevator building. 43 stairs to get to the top! I found it ok most of the time but it did get a little tiresome after a long day but the staff did help me with my bag.
I arrived very early and the staff were kind enough to hold my bags until it was time to check in. And i got great instructions on how to get to the b&b from the train station.
The b&b is perfectly located. Right in the middle of Rialto bridge and San Marco Square. It was really easy to get o from the station. a good starting off point to wondering the streets of Venice.
The room was very nice and very clean. The only problem was my room was next to another bathroom and it was a little noisy.
Has free wifi which worked really well.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled solo

Been to Ca dei Fuseri B&B? Share your experiences!