“Very Quiant” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #126 of 428 Venice B&B and Inns
New York City, New York
“Very Quiant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2012

My first B&B and I am now spoiled. Loved the comfort and soo clean!! We had our own bathroom ensuite. The host were very nice. There are 3 flights of stairs to climb so it may be difficult if you have huge suitcases. The walls aren't soundproof, so bring earplugs if you're a light sleeper. The location is wonderful and the morning breakfast helped place a nice welcomed touch.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Canberra, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2012

Great location and atmosphere. Friendly staff who allowed to check in at 3am at late notice(at a cost) which was great as our rural timetable was out.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2011

Be prepared for stairs, as previous reviews state. Only affected me upon first arrival and last departure (with my luggage), and those times when I forgot something and had to go back up to my room. Plan well and it isn't really an issue.

Stayed there as a solo budget traveler in June 2010 (late review!), and found the rate, location and amenities, including air conditioning and mini fridge, very convenient. Very close to San Marco Square, Rialto Bridge and La Scala. My single room was very clean, had sufficient space and storage. Breakfast was delivered each morning.

No problems communicating with the owner prior to my stay or with staff during my stay, even despite arriving later than I planned and not being able to call.

I definitely recommend this place!

• Stayed December 2010, traveled solo
melbourne
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2011

Just a warning that the b&b is at the top of a no elevator building. 43 stairs to get to the top! I found it ok most of the time but it did get a little tiresome after a long day but the staff did help me with my bag.
I arrived very early and the staff were kind enough to hold my bags until it was time to check in. And i got great instructions on how to get to the b&b from the train station.
The b&b is perfectly located. Right in the middle of Rialto bridge and San Marco Square. It was really easy to get o from the station. a good starting off point to wondering the streets of Venice.
The room was very nice and very clean. The only problem was my room was next to another bathroom and it was a little noisy.
Has free wifi which worked really well.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled solo
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2011

Really excellent customer service, we arrived three hours later than we had expected to, but still felt welcomed. Great location, right in the centre of Venice. There was nothing really to fault about the Ca dei Fuseri, if you're looking for a B&B in Venice this one is pretty much perfect and we thought that that it was good value. Some really nice touches as well, we were served breakfast on the roof terrace and the room was charming. Highly recommended.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2011

This B&B was perfect and breakfast was included! The rooms were extremely clean, and my own bathroom was newly renovated. Ca' dei Fuseri also included wifi. The location is unbeatable too - right between Rialto and San Marco, but it is on a side street so it was very quiet! Also, the staff was so accommodating. They even emailed me before my stay to make sure I knew how to get there, and they provided directions from San Marco and Rialto. They held my luggage the last day, and just made my entire trip very easy. I would not stay anywhere else, and I'll definitely be back.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled solo
New York, NY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2011 via mobile

Stayed for 2 nights in May. We had a deluxe room with an bathroom in-suite. As others have said, this is located in a walk-up building and it can be cumbersome if you are not in good health. The room was impeccably clean and had functional, simple furnishings. A mini fridge was part of the desk for any snacks, drinks, or left-overs. Bathroom had toilet, bidet, shower, a huge sink. Breakfast was continental but good, with great cappuccino and croissant.

Location was superb. To San Marco or Rialto was only a 10 minute walk at most. The hotel is also located near streets with shops, restaurants, and bars so it is really convenient.

Paolo (owner) was friendly and helped with the luggage the morning we left. However, in general we left early for sightseeing and came back late, so we did not have too much interaction with the staff.

Overall a great deal for a stay in Venice.

• Stayed May 2011

Been to Ca dei Fuseri B&B? Share your experiences!