“UNIQUE SHOW” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Teatro San Gallo

Teatro San Gallo
Campo Rusolo o San Gallo | 1097 San Marco, 30124 Venice, Italy (San Marco)
+39 041 241 2002
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #96 of 350 things to do in Venice
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: VENEZIA at Teatro San Gallo, is a celebration of Venice. A light hearted, exuberant and entertaining show that illuminates some of the stories and traditions of the city in a very theatrical and enjoyable way. In this, the last private theatre in Venice, where once there were over 100, the cast of live performers bring to life the fascinating background events of this city's glorious and often scandalous past. Our wish at the theatre is to add to your understanding of this Great City's important story and entertain you along the way.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Augustow, Poland
6 attraction reviews
“UNIQUE SHOW”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

You won't find a show of this kind anywhere else. Takes you to the journey through the centuries, being entertaining at the same time. Great way to spend a nice evening while visiting Venice.

Visited April 2013

• Polish first
Bielsko-Biala, Poland
5 attraction reviews
“discovery of Venice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

It was not a lost of money - on contrary the content of the show made me suprised! I didn't expect that in this small theatre near Piazza San Marco I would come across such a valuable attraction. The spectacle gives the possibilty to get know history of Venice in funny, entertaining, teaching way! I even once became thrilled because of the actors who while playing engage audience in the show. Combination of the cute interior, technology used and that the show was in English let me rediscover the Venice!

Visited September 2013
Arecibo
“Venezia The Show, DON'T MISS!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

It is the best way to learn the real history of the city. It was very helpful to understand the city and also funny, at a very affordable price.

Visited March 2013
Canberra, Australia
4 attraction reviews
“Short & Sweet- Great value for students!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

I thoroughly enjoyed this intimate performance in a small theatre near San Marco. Cool use of multimedia, and a creative way of imparting interesting information that made exploring the city of Venice more enjoyable. As a student €25 was very reasonable. I think I would be less impressed if I had spent the full price as the show was quite short.

Visited August 2013
Gouda, The Netherlands
“Loved it!! A must see!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

My boyfriend and I went to this show on our visit to Venice. I can honestly say that this show was one of the things I loved the most about our trip! We had such a great evening!
This show tells you a lot about the history and traditions of Venice in a really funny and interesting way. For example the history of the masks and the stories about Casanova. The theatre is small but that makes it cozy! The cast and the staff are all really nice and friendly.The play is fun and the cast is so enthusiastic while they tell their stories.
Because we are students, we only had to pay €25,- The show was totally worth the price. And the drinks at the bar weren't that high.
I actually only want to say one thing about this show: I loved it and everyone needs to see it!

Visited August 2013