“Please dont stop ,go beyond” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Al Bacco Felice

Al Bacco Felice
Santa Croce 197\e, 30125 Venice, Italy (Santa Croce)
+39 041 528 7794
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #162 of 1,131 Restaurants in Venice
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Doing business, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dessert, Dinner, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Santa Croce
padova
“Please dont stop ,go beyond”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013 via mobile

Everything you can taste in this place is all but good food.
We went there just because we read good reviews on tripadvisor,but they are not true.
All food,pizza too,was already prepared(probably deep frozen),we recognized them because pizza was too dry and my spaghetti tasted as they were just taken out from a supermarket can.
I cannot understand how a place like this has score 4 on ta.
There was no daily bread(maybe yesterday o the day before)
The owner and the staff are very nice,but this is not sufficient to eat there another time !
If you are hungry and you love real good food,please go beyond when you see the banner!

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Sines, Portugal
“Santos family from Portugal Excelente family place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

Late lunch with family but great atmosphere from all the personnel working, the food is absolutely fantastic. The attention to the kids was excellent I do recommend this restaurant to everyone. And the price is very good to noting to complain.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Turin, Italy
“Fantastic place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

I walked into this restaurant expecting much less than what it ended up being. The atmosphere was fantastic, the waiters take take the time to talk with you and make sure you are completely satisfied. I made friends with nearly everybody there that night. My experience at this restaurant made my trip to Venice unforgettable! Greatly recommended:)

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Melbourne, Australia
“Reliable and very reasonable priced”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

This is a place that by family and I ate at the last time we were in Venice. This time I was on my own and staying nearby so I ate there twice. Consistently good food, friendly staff and pretty good pricing.

Visited December 2012
“Good hot food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012 via mobile

We had pizza and pasta. The pizza was very large and both the pizza and pasta tasted good. We also ordered red wine which was served very cold. We felt the place was a little bit touristy.