A lovely restaurant in Cannareggio Sestiere, tucked in a very quiet part of Venice, away from the hustle & bustle of the touristy area!! Nice!!
Restaurant was tastefully decorated, service was friendly & for a celebration of my husband's birthday - Perfect & Romantic!
We are a part of 3 & we ordered:
1) Beef Cappacio - To die for - One of the best we ever had!!
2) Scallope Au Gratin - Fresh, Fresh, Fresh!!
3) Fried Seafood Platter - Fresh & well seasoned!
4) Gnocchi - Not bad - but a little more seasoning needed, I think!
5) John Dory steamed in plastic wrap - Fresh but a little overdone but still good!
6) Veal wrapped with bacon - Most Yummilicious!! MUST HAVE!!
With a glass of house red & a bottle of still water, we paid about €100!! Reasonable for so much food & quality!!
Although not every dish was perfect, overall we were happy!! Will recommend definitely!
If you own or manage Osteria L'Orto dei Mori, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.