We have just returned from Venice and staying at Palazzo Odoni. We had the suite for four which was very well appointed and modern. Extremely professionally run and the included breakfast was excellent. The locality was also very good being a short walk to Roma Piazza and then to all the main attractions. It suited us because it was a lot quieter than high tourist areas. There are many local restaurants and the help from the owners was great.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Palazzo Odoni Hotel Venice
- Residence Palazzo Odoni Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The owner, Mr Michele Giangreco, welcomes you to his prestigious XV century gothic Venetian Palace belonging to his family for 5 generations.Enjoy the true atmosphere of Venice in the luxury apartments still retaining a nostalgic charm.Feel home at Residence Palazzo Odoni...the real Venice awaits youWe offer a unique experience both for those that have already visited Venice, or for those visiting for the first time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Residence Palazzo Odoni reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.