We stayed two nights at the Palazzo Odoni, and truly loved being away from all the tourists.The Palazzo is very close to all the attractions, in fact we walked all the way to St Marco, but it was lovely to go back to such peace and calm afterwards!
Our room faced the canal and some very old buildings, it was picturesque! The room was enormous, and so clean! It was nice to be able to make a big fry up in the morning as we really felt at home.e
We would recommend Palazzo Odoni to anyone wishing to really feel like one of the locals and to experience some amazing peace!!!
- Also Known As:
- Residence Palazzo Odoni Hotel Venice
- Residence Palazzo Odoni Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The owner, Mr Michele Giangreco, welcomes you to his prestigious XV century gothic Venetian Palace belonging to his family for 5 generations.Enjoy the true atmosphere of Venice in the luxury apartments still retaining a nostalgic charm.Feel home at Residence Palazzo Odoni...the real Venice awaits youWe offer a unique experience both for those that have already visited Venice, or for those visiting for the first time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Residence Palazzo Odoni reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.