My husband and baby girl stayed here for three nights and were pleasantly surprised with the sheer size of our apartment. Having a separate lounge/kitchen area to the bedroom was a welcome change to the hotel and apartments we had been staying at throughout Italy and it was great for our baby girl to have some proper space to crawl around and explore.
The kitchenette was great too; giving us enough bench space to prepare a meal and unlike many kitchenettes this one had enough cupboard space for our supplies and a full sized fridge.
Bed was comfortable and large too.
The location is excellent for Venice. As Venice is far from being pram/stroller friendly and we had quite a lot of luggage, the location of being near the train station (only have to cross one bridge) and yet still being within easy walking distance to San Marco piazza was ideal.
Only drawbacks we experienced were the number of stairs up to our room and a poor Wi-Fi signal, but Michele helped us with our luggage and a stronger signal was found in the reception area (not the end of the world!).
Would happily return here.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Palazzo Odoni Hotel
- Residence Palazzo Odoni Hotel Venice
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The owner, Mr Michele Giangreco, welcomes you to his prestigious XV century gothic Venetian Palace belonging to his family for 5 generations.Enjoy the true atmosphere of Venice in the luxury apartments still retaining a nostalgic charm.Feel home at Residence Palazzo Odoni...the real Venice awaits youWe offer a unique experience both for those that have already visited Venice, or for those visiting for the first time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere and Expedia so you can book your Residence Palazzo Odoni reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.