The Residence Palazzo Odoni was perfect for our 2 night stay in Venice. The location is great for arrival by train and departure via bus to the airport from Piazzale Roma. We were able to walk to/from both. There are good restuarants and bars in very close proximity to the Palazzo. The apartment (Caravaggio) was very clean with a lot of room and a mix of classic Venetian and modern decor. We would definitely stay at the Residence Palazzo Odoni again.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Palazzo Odoni Hotel Venice
- Residence Palazzo Odoni Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The owner, Mr Michele Giangreco, welcomes you to his prestigious XV century gothic Venetian Palace belonging to his family for 5 generations.Enjoy the true atmosphere of Venice in the luxury apartments still retaining a nostalgic charm.Feel home at Residence Palazzo Odoni...the real Venice awaits youWe offer a unique experience both for those that have already visited Venice, or for those visiting for the first time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Residence Palazzo Odoni reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.