“Glass piece to remember” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Artigianato d'Arte di Vianello Mauro

Artigianato d'Arte di Vianello Mauro
Calle dei Morti 2251 | Santa Croce, 30135 Venice, Italy (Cannaregio)
+39 041 520 1802
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 187 Shopping in Venice
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: To purchase my studio is open from Monday to Saturday from 10.30 To 18.00. On request and payment I perform demonstrations with explanations of the production process for up to 5 people.
“Glass piece to remember”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

I had a marvelous demonstration on how the glass creation been made.

Mauro did a little piece to remember my honeymoon, it came great considering the short time I gave him, thanks Mauro.

A little advice if you have a short time in Venice as I had, email Mauro in advance and till him about your ideas, as it will be helpful for both of you.

• Hebrew first
Kansas city
4 attraction reviews
“Most Amazing Experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

Mauro is fantastic! He opened his shop for us and gave our family a private demonstration of his glass making. I asked him to make a hummingbird for me before I left the US. He not only made a lovely glass bird for me but made it larger than I even imagined it would be. It was beautiful and meeting the master glass maker, Mauro, was one of my favorite moments in Italy! Definitely make his shop a priority when visiting Venice...you won't be disappointed!

Visited September 2012
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
7 attraction reviews
“Mauro is a gem!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012 via mobile

We visited this place based on the Trip Advisor reviews and it didn't disappoint. We arrived to find the studio closed, but as we were admiring the work in the window, Mauro walked out of the front door, and asked if we wanted to go in. He then made a glass ornament based on a picture we had, which was so riveting to watch. His passion for his work is evident in what he does. Our keepsake was €30, so if you can afford to get something, definitely worth a visit. Great one for the kids too.

Norwood
“Great visit.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

My family recently visited Mauro at his shop and greatly enjoyed it! He answered all of our questions and did an amazing demonstration of a seashell for us. It was great to watch and have a personal little show.

Visited August 2012
Melbourne
“Mauro custom made me a ring”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012

My Husband and I visited Artigianto d'Arte studio it was a wonderful experience we met Mauro who is very friendly and helpful. He really went out of his way to help us he custom made me a glass ring and made it there and then right in front of us it was truly amazing. It was incredible to see these glass rods and silver leaf turn into a pretty ring he is so talented. I left very happy with my new ring and placed an order for another one he sent me photos by e-mail then posted it onto me and i received it within a few day and its beautiful. I would defiantly recommend going to his shop and seeing all of his beautiful handmade glass and seeing him work is an extra treat, thanks Mauro cheers Jane and Josh, Uk.

Visited June 2012