- on check in received exceptional customer service. Really impressed by the level of service we received
- rooms decent size with a/c and fridge plus modern bathroom
- room and bathroom very clean.
- our room overlooked street. Really noisy due to restaraunts/cafe and passerbys. Hard not to be woken numerous times.
- by 2pm in the avo on our 2nd day our room was still not serviced
- "double bed" was booked, turned out to be two singles pushed together
- breakfast was average at best. We ended up going elsewhere and buying a decent meal.
- not a bad place but not the best. Would reccomend with the above caveat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have created a place where our guests can feel at home, rooms where you can read, think and relax after a day spent in the heart of Venice. A welcoming atmosphere, enhanced by wooden floors, exposed beams and bathrooms decorated in Italian marble.A place with every comfort, a short walk from Piazzale Roma right near the heart of the city. Where you can leave the house at any time, day or night and immerse yourself in an atmosphere that is unique in the world ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and HostelBookers so you can book your Venice Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Venice Hotel Venice