My wife stayed at the hotel for 4 nights (9/6 - 9/10/13). The hotel is clean and quiet. Finding the hotel was a bit of a challenge when we got off the boat from the airport. The hotel provides a great map on how to get there but you'll find out that the reality of the streets [alleys] in Venice make even good maps tough to decipher. This is frustrating at first but soon becomes part of the fun of being in Venice. The breakfast was adequate, not great but good enough to start the day. The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. The location is close to the Rialto bridge so restaurants and shops are all around it but it's far enough way to avoid the Rialto area noise/confusion. Overall this hotel is a good value.
- Also Known As:
- Ca` Bragadin Carabba Hotel Venice
- Ca` Bragadin Carabba Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ca' Bragadin e Carabba offers luxurious rooms and a friendly atmosphere in a quiet square, just a 5-minute walk from Venice's Rialto Bridge. Rooms come with LCD TV, Wi-Fi access, and independent heating. Ca' Bragadin's accommodation is spacious and decorated with classic 18th-century Venetian furnishings. Rooms enjoy views on the private gardens or on a typical Venetian side street, suites have 2 balconies overlooking the square. Ca' Bragadin e Carabba is a 14th-century Gothic building in the peaceful Campo Santa Marina. The property was home to different historic figures including Casanova. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, HostelWorld, Agoda, Otel and Venere so you can book your Ca' Bragadin Carabba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.