“Beautiful place, great food” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Nijmegen, The Netherlands
“Beautiful place, great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

We had dinner on Piazza dei Signori, on a warm summer evening. The staff was very helpful and translated the menu. We decided to order a first course (pasta) and a second course (meat). Especially the pasta was very good, I could have eat a double portion. After that we had the tiramisu, which was good. Including the drinks (prosecco, water) we had to pay 75 euro, a fair price for a meal like this! I would definitely come back here.

Visited July 2014

Dusseldorf, Germany
“Very good performance”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

I visited this restaurant alone since the blue light in the room looked relaxing to me.
The performance of this restaurant on cost was very high. I ordered mozzarella & ham and steak. I was surprised at the volume and tasty of the ham! I also ordered the red wine Amarone 2005 which is produced in Verona and this vintage is getting less and less. Surprisingly, the price was just approx 60 Euro if my memory is correct!! As a result, I had two meals with large volume and strong red wine Amarone by myself, and was happy. Will visit this restaurant again!

“Best restaurant in Padua”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I dined at this restaurant two nights in a row. During the day it was a large piazza but in the night it was transformed into several restaurants. This was by far the best of them. My beef carpaccio entree was excellent and so big we could have shared it. My husband had octopus which just melted in the mouth. We also had steak and pork for mains which were both superb. Our waiter was from Romania and always very alert and attentive. I highly recommend this restaurant.
We had travelled through Italy for three weeks and this was by far the best we had come across!

Visited August 2013
“High quality food and great services staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

I was at the Restaurant Kofler for a businness dinner with my three staff.
It was superb. Food was delicious, well presented and professionally served.
The place has a good atmosphere and the selection of wines is excellent.
I reccomend this restaurant!!!

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Voorschoten, The Netherlands
“Enjoyable meal with pleasant and friendly service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012

Menu in Italian, French, German and English - rather dffiicult to read actually - but with some effort......
Staff were friendly and responsive. We found the chicken a bit dry actually but the first course (primi) was great. The place was full of Italians which is always a good sign so maybe the chicken was to local taste.

• Visited September 2012