The apartment "Al Corso" has some advantages that are hard to beat and made our stay in Padua very comfortable and enchanting:
- It is situated quite close to the centre (8-min-walk) and the walk is lovely
- It is spacy, quiet, very well equipped an WARM (rather important in November!)
- there is a garage available right at the house so that you can leave things in the car and are easily on the main roads to "all directions"
- It has a concierge at the entrance
- In the morninge you take the lift (Al Corso is on the 6th floor), greet the concierge as you pass him, turn left and are right at a lovely bar for your first capuccino
- Isabelle, the charming hostess, provided us with the best restaurant tips: S`Aligusta (around the corner), Marechiaro and L`Anfora (both in the centre and not more than 10 min by foot). We will surely stay in "Al Corso" again on our next trip to lovely Padua!"
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vacation rentals in the heart of the historical centre of Padova, in the pedestrian area, close to Piazza delle Erbe. Very centrally located for those who love the local charms but do not want to stay in rural surroundings. They are a perfect base if you are travelling without a car, everything is within walking distance.In the same building in via Manin there are the apartments ISABELLA, VERDE and ARANCIO. They are spacious, bright, comfortable, very well furnished and decorated with taste.Each apartment has a very well equipped kitchen, with all the basic supplies for cooking, fridge, oven, microwave, electric toaster, Bathroom with shower and washing machine, hair dryer, iron and iron board, air conditioning and Internet wifi.The apartments are no-smoking.They are perfect for short term stay right in the city centre, very close to markets, shops and most of Padova's many places of interest and to an easy 5 minutes tram ride or nice walk to the train and bus station. It is also available the luxury apartment Cà BIMBA, our best accommodation just overlooking Piazza delle Erbe, the apartment AL CORSO with a private covered garage and the Ai Talenti, both out of the pedestrian area, just 10 minutes walking from the Duomo and the 3 historical squares.We are looking forward to meeting you in Padua! ... more less