“excellent service” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Transportation, Other
rome
“excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2012

I arrived in Venice airport and I found a driver waiting for me, he helped me with my luggages and he was so polite and gentle. He took me to the place I have reserved. His english was very good and he made me feel confortable.The car was new and clean (very hard to find!!!)
Good price for an excellent service,thank you Renzo. I will use this service in the future for sure.

Visited April 2012

Bridgend, United Kingdom
“Excellent Service, Esxcellent Price !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2012

This is an excellent service, every visit I have to Italy, I always use this service, Renzo is a gentleman and speaks perfect English.

I have been using this service since 2009 and it has been faultless

Visited August 2011
Moscow, Russia
“Good service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2012

We used the DMR Autonoleggio service in january 2012. It is a good company. We rented a mini van (9 seats) with driver for an important russian delegation.
We started in Padua, after that we went to Verona, and to Venice Airport.
All was good and the price was reasonable. We are planning to use this company again for our business in Italy.

Visited January 2012
Stockton-on-Tees, England, United Kingdom
“Reasonably priced luxurious cars with friendly drivers who are informative, punctual and polite.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2012

I used DMR cars approx 30 times over an 8 month period both for business and pleasure. I found the company and all it's staff to be very professional, prompt and a fountain of knowledge in the local history around the Padova area. The cost of the vehicle to travel was better than the airport taxi's and the vehicles were brand new and a high specification making the journey very comfortable. I recommend anyone pricing up a local taxi company and then calling DMR to find they either match or beat the quote to be chauferred in luxury. Try them and you will be pleasently surprised

Visited February 2011
Whitecourt, Alberta, Canada
“Excellent private limousine service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2012

I visited the Padova area on business every month for a 2 year period and used DMR exclusively for my transportation needs over that time. I found them to always be very professional and very reliable with safe and comfortable automobiles. Highly recommended!!!

Visited March 2011