We were on a Cosmos Alpine countries bus tour when we stopped for an overnight at the Flora. What a very nice hotel residence located in Meran, the South Tirol part of Italy. This hotel has it all, location, clean, very friendly and hard working staff, family run. It's modern, light and bright, with even a small kitchenette in their standard room. The breakfast buffet was the best we found in Italy! The hotel does not have a restaurant, but gives you a little card for a 10% discount at various restaurants within walking distance, with a map on the back of the card to direct you. The old Spa building and concert hall are a 5 to 10 mintute walk along the river. Can't say enough about how well we were treated there, even though we arrived as a group for only one night. We will stay there again for a longer time, when we are in the South Tirol again. Thank you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Merano Experience right in the heart of the city: Flora's fantastic location near old town and Terme Merano, in a quiet position on the Merano Promenade is the ideal place to relax. The family-run city hotel with his cosy friendly atmosphere offers 51 comfortable hotel rooms and suites, a varied, healthy breakfast buffet, a roof terrace with jacuzzi and infrared cabin, large garden with heated swimming pool and a wonderful range of relaxing massages in the nearby City Hotel Merano. Your extra at the Flora> free WIFI-Internet> 5% reduction in the Merano Thermal Baths> 10% in selected restaurants> parking and garage A place to enjoy home comforts 365 days a year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Residence Flora Meran reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Flora Meran Merano
- Residence Flora Meran Hotel